Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Lalalala I'm idling. And trying to look busy. ^_^ I want to bum and do nothing. Shopping. Coffee. People watch. laze in bed. *stretch* i feel like Garfield. Haha okay, I'm officially in the "Garfield Mood". *yawn*

I want to watch a movie. Lots of chick flicks coming up! I LOOOOVE chick flicks and sappy romatic love stories. *dreamy smile* Isn't it lovely to know that true love still exists? Who cares if its only in the movies?

Heh this is starting to be like my daily diary entry!! What started off as something for me to air my frustrations is slowly becoming the script for the next season of "Days of Our Lives". Ha. "Days of MY LIFE". I didn't even know that people are reading my blog. Yeah, I did give out the address to some of my friends, but I never expected them to continue reading it. =)

Notice something different about this entry? I'm actually writing with proper punctuation. Caps and all. Heh, see how long it will last. I will aim to write properly from now. Getting too lazy!

I'm starting to feel sleepy.... How to fill up entries for my logbook?? Can't write 1st person... Then how to write? 3rd person? HOW HOW HOW??? Heh my sup read the 1st few entries and he said he felt like he was reading Bridget Jones' Diary! Hahaha. Hmm.. not my fault! I wasn't sure how to write! Bleh.

No comments: