Alright. It's official: I've got the writer's block. Been staring at my IA report the whole morning.
It doesn't seem to be moving... Still at the same line: 2nd line of the abstract... hmm I've been at that line forever. It's been a few days already. *sigh*
Umm, well, I did try to beautify the cover page and the table of contents. *blink* It looks all pretty now. =)
I'm gonna be mega busy in the weeks to come (hopefully the blank pages of the report wouldn't still be staring back at me). Gotta select my FYP by this week and the stupid IA report is due by the 22nd of May. But I have to cough up a draft before that for supervisor's review. OH NO! I still have to fill up my logbook. *slumps in the chair*
Have absolutely no idea what to select for my final year project... Looking at the list, I'm like wondering... HOW ON EARTH CAN ANYONE EVEN DO A PROJECT ON SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I mean, half the time, I don't even understand the project summaries! It may as well be written in another language!! Tsk! The more interesting ones are bioinformatics... stuff like DNA Structuring, MRI Imaging, cancer detection and whatnots. I wouldn't mind doing those. Only I have no idea how to. *clueless*
Just a passing thought: Why isn't my phone ringing today?...
It's raining now... mmm wish I was snuggled up in bed... that would be most awesome!
Where is my fairy godmother? Why is it that I can never find her!!! Tsk. Fairy Godmother! Where are you??!! Ok, let's compromise. You don't have to appear. Where ever you are, just read my blog for updates on what I want yeah? *sweetest smile* For now... these will do:
1. FYP to be selected. While you're selecting, how about getting it done too?
2. my IA report and logbook needs to be completed too...
3. some money for shopping and clubbing would be nice!!!
argh... stupid IA report. I have absolutely no idea what to write in it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment