Friday, May 07, 2004

mmm blogspot requires way too much HTML to make changes to the template. Maybe I'll just be content with blog-city. Least blog-city is quite cheryl-proof. Don't even have to do any HTML coding. I want my own tagboard too but I have no idea how to get it up. It would be most awesome if I could figure out how to put up a tagboard on my blog-city blog....

Yes yes... I know I ought to know a decent amount of HTML coz I'm in computer engineering. but but but... HTML and programming is way beyond me man. Yikes! Ask me anything else about shopping or manicure and I can tell you! But NOT HTML!! *blink blink*

I have no idea how to change the template for this. Hence the boring old blue standard template as opposed to my usual pink one at blog-city. To credit myself, I DID try to take a look at the HTML code for the background template. It was, erm, an overwhelming, breadth-taking, heart-stopping experience. Kudos to all out there who managed to make their blog look so spectacular! For now, I'll content myself with the simplicities of blogging. Hahaha that's the lazy me speaking.

No comments: