Friday, May 07, 2004

OK, so I finally managed to single out about 13 projects out of the list of 455 projects. Crossing out what I didn't want to do was easy. I practically crossed out everything. It was picking out what I wanted to do which was the difficult bit. I mean, stuff like creating a computer game?! Bluetooth applications for PDAs?? Robo-Soccer?! (and so much more than you could ever imagine!) *blink blink blink* How do YOU expect ME to do that!! Yikesss!!!

Kinda decided to do development of algorithms for DNA, protein structure prediction and stuff like that. Bioinformatics... DNA... pretty interesting I guess. Definitely sounds a kazillion times more interesting than the rest to me. And I'll probably get it coz think no one else would want to do those. Only problem is, I have no background, whatsoever of DNA Structuring. Heh. Looks like I gotta start reading up soon. My brother said it's easy and that he'll teach me. mmm... doesn't sound all that bad. Cells and molecules cant get any worse than electronics, transistors, op-amps and programming. THAT is like THE ultimate. One wonders why I ever decided to do computer engineering. tsk.

My past is coming back! Freaky. The day before I spoke to Luke. Then yesterday, Kent msged me out of the blue. *quizzical*

Jon! When are you coming back??!!! Having fun bumming in Perth? heh Perth is such a bum place!! Didn't you say you were going to email me? bleh!

This week is such a boringly uneventful week... I can't believe I stayed home all week. I've got plans today but I don't think I'm going for either... Not in the mood to club this week. Ok, I'm gonna have a wild party week next week. Report or not, I don't care! I wanna party! I wanna party!! I'll try to get my report done this weekend. (somehow...)

I like the song "The Reason" by Hoobastank (What KIND of name IS that?!). Anyhow, the song is nice! "This Love" by Maroon 5 is awesome too! =)

My room is still in a state of disaster. Looks like a tornado went through it. Started clearing it out on Monday but the cleaning bug left me like the day after. heh. It's a pain to look at the mess. I don't know how or where to continue. I should just take a thrash bag and throw everything out. Cleaning my room is akin to opening a can of worms. It's amusing going through my old stuff and browsing my old diaries. mmm I ought to keep a diary. My memory fails me sometimes. Either I have a goldfish brain or I have selective memory loss. =|

mmm how would I look like with golden brown streaks? Or maybe blonde with pink streaks?

I've got reddish pink nails now. Marianne calls them a sluttish pink. But I didn't do any nail art. Jo (my manicurist) said leave it plain to show off the colour. Hah. I promise pictures when I get home.

No comments: